Please be sure to include the requested information for your specific issue:
Cables / Not charging
Not turning on
Also, you may view the details of our Warranty here
- If you are experiencing distortions on your screen (artifacts, static lines, dead pixels, etc), please be sure to attach a picture or movie to your support request.
- Please include answers to the following questions:
- Were the distortions visible immediately out-of-the-box or did they appear after some use?
- If it was not out-of-the-box, did you notice any indicators before the issue appeared?
- Do pressing buttons have any effect on the screen?
- If you reboot Pebble (hold Select for 10-seconds), does the issue persist after Pebble has restarted?
- Did you notice any damage to the shipping package?
- If your Pebble's battery lasts 2 or more days on one charge, please click here
- If your battery is lasting less than 48 hours, please the answers to these questions in your support request:
- Did you charge your Pebble fully? For how long did you keep it connected to the charger?
- Which watch face are you running most of the time?
- How many notifications do you approx. receive on average in a day on your Pebble?
- Did you notice the backlight go on more often than necessary?
- If one of your buttons is not working, please do the following test (please only do this if the button is completely unresponsive) and let us know the results:
- Hold the select button and keep holding during all of the next steps, don't let go
- Let Pebble reboot a couple of times
- Eventually you will see a "sad watch" icon with error code 0xfe504501
- Still keep holding the select button!
- Press the down button with your other finger
- If the screen flashes briefly, the down button is not stuck physically
- Press the up button with your other finger
- If the screen flashes briefly, the up button is not stuck physically
Cables / Not charging
- Please be sure to try multiple ports and outlets if Pebble does not initially indicate that it is charging, so that we can rule out other factors.
- Please leave Pebble plugged in to charge for at least 3 hours and try to turn it on again (hold Select for 15-20 seconds) if it does not work initially
- Please try turning it on at least once while connected to the cable and once while it is detached (again after charging for 3 hours)
- If you know someone else who has backed Pebble, it would be great if you could try using their cable for a moment to confirm that the issue is your cable
- Does your cable sit flush against the side of your Pebble? If not, does the misalignment appear to be caused by the cable head or by Pebble's magnetic charging station?
- Please polish the metal charging stations on the cable and on Pebble to make sure that there is not a coating or substance preventing the magnetic connection
Not turning on
- Please be sure that you have charged Pebble for at least 3 hours
- Hold Select for 15-20 seconds
- Please read the section above about the charging cable to rule that out as a factor
- If those do not work, please answer the following questions
- Have you been able to successfully turn on and use Pebble since receiving it?
- Does the Pebble screen turn on at all, however briefly?
- If you know someone else who has backed Pebble, it would be great if you could try using their cable for a moment to determine whether the issue is with your Pebble or the cable.
- From the launcher, go to Settings -> Display and please make sure that your Backlight is set to "On" or "Auto"
- Pebble's backlight can be activated in three ways:
- Pressing a button
- Tapping on the watch face - the accelerometer needs to register a quick jerk in two directions to activate the backlight. To do this, please tap at the bottom of the watchface so that it gets the up and down motion. If you tap straight down on the watchface, your wrist will prevent the necessary movement.
- A swift flick of the wrist - this method may take some practice. Again, the accelerometer needs to feel a quick motion in two directions to activate.
- Has the vibrating motor worked at all since you received Pebble? If so, approximately how many times?
- Are there only certain circumstances when it doesn't work? If so, what are they?
- If you reboot Pebble (hold Select for 10-seconds) and then send a test Ping from your connected Pebble app, does the watch vibrate?