If your watch restarts and looks like either of the images above, your Pebble has gone into Recovery Mode.
How to get out of Recovery Mode
- Press and hold the Down button (bottom right) until an animation of two spinning circles appears (approx. 7-10 seconds).
- Wait for the animation to stop and for the watch to reboot back into recovery mode.
- Open your phone's Bluetooth settings. If you see your Pebble listed, forget the device.
- Open the Pebble app on your phone.
- Tap the Connect prompt near the bottom of the app.
- Once your Pebble updates, you'll be all set to go!
If your smartwatch does not reconnect and update automatically:
- Help forgetting the device pairing: iOS instructions; Android instructions.
- Follow our Getting Started Guide for your phone, starting at step #5 for iOS or step #6 for Android.